Students » Work Permit

Work Permit

WORK PERMITS: For all students that are in need of acquiring a new work permit, or renewing an old one, please email Mr. Coville at [email protected] He will guide you through the process.

WORK EXPERIENCE: All students enrolled in Work Experience need to use the classroom code mm5cxxj to add the Work Experience class. This classroom will be used to provide all important information throughout the semester. Please email Mr. Coville at [email protected] with any questions.